"My baby is.....Marshalled out in most of the pictures, and also frickin adorable"...Tell Matt to shave his chest.
oh!! shes so adorable! i love it! i love her cute little voice to!
She is so cute! I can't believe how fast that year went.
"My baby is....adorable, fantastic, gorgeous and oh so beautiful..." Is what you needed to say! But the pics do speak for theirselves! I love love love the last one! Give her kisses from Aunt Kristies!
I love that last shot of her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"My baby is.....Marshalled out in most of the pictures, and also frickin adorable"...Tell Matt to shave his chest.
oh!! shes so adorable! i love it! i love her cute little voice to!
She is so cute! I can't believe how fast that year went.
"My baby is....adorable, fantastic, gorgeous and oh so beautiful..." Is what you needed to say! But the pics do speak for theirselves! I love love love the last one! Give her kisses from Aunt Kristies!
I love that last shot of her!
Post a Comment