My little baby will be one on February 13th. I just can't believe it! Dylan is the cutest little girl and is so smart! She is such a joy to have in our home and I am so thankful for her. Here are a few of her 1 yr pictures that my friend Lindsey took.
Monday, January 26, 2009
My almost ONE year old.
Posted by Amber at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Dylan is so dang cute!!! i can't believe she is already one!!!
amber.. she is a DOLL! i love the pictures! she has the prettiest big eyes!!
She is so stinkin' cute!! I just want to kiss those cheeks- I hope she has a fun and memorable 1st birthday! Love you guys-
Her little pictures turned out so cute. Take a look at my blog to see the cute puppies. They have been so much fun. Love you guys
She is the cutest thing ever! Who took the photos?
Wow, she has grown up a lot! In that last picture when she looks mad, she looks just like you.
Post a Comment