Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas and such.

So... Christmas was really fun. We ended up staying in town until Christmas day. It was nice to wake up in our own house. We then traveled up to northern Utah to visit Matt's family and to go to the temple with my sister. We had a little Christmas at Rae's house with my mom and everyone. Dylan got spoiled, of course, and my mom hooked it up for the rest of us too. This Christmas went by way too fast...We look forward to the next!

Christmas Eve.

Kathy got Dylan her first cabbage patch doll.






Logan
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable with her opening her presents! She is the world's cutest baby. No, I'm not depressed. Well, maybe I am. But not that bad. I just like the bed and the alone time. You know how I am with that.

Myles N Amanda said...

dang its about time you update, looks like lots of fun! your little girl is soooo cute!

Karl & Leslie said...

That last pic of Dylan is sooo adorable and I othink she looks like you.

Rieck Family said...

Dylan is so cute. Hope you guys are good. Its been awhile

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! We miss you guys!