This weekend Dylan and I traveled up to SLC with Jen to visit our sister and go with her to take out her endowment. We had a great time even though it was freezing! Dylan loved the snow and temple square. The temple grounds are beautiful in the winter time. Congratulations to my sis Rachel and her husband Brad! They will be sealed on December 27th!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Busy Weekend
Posted by Amber at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dylan is such a doll! I love the pic of her eating snow and in the tub. I can't wait until Brookelin is a little older and showing her personality!
YAY for rach! Thats awesome. I heard a rumor that Jen is getting married. My cousin is in your moms ward. Did you know Brandon is living up in St George? Next time Im up there we should go to lunch. P.S. you have the CUTEST little girl!!!
Post a Comment