Did you dress her up to look like you when you clean the house? Classy.
She is so dang cute. We should all get together... since I see you everywhere anyways!
HHHAHHAA! she looks exactaly like you to a T! ha ha shes so cute!
cute pic! Happy late Birthday Dylan!!
What a doll! I'd give her a rag and let her start there. She'll work her way up to vacuuming! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you dress her up to look like you when you clean the house? Classy.
She is so dang cute. We should all get together... since I see you everywhere anyways!
HHHAHHAA! she looks exactaly like you to a T! ha ha shes so cute!
cute pic! Happy late Birthday Dylan!!
What a doll! I'd give her a rag and let her start there. She'll work her way up to vacuuming! :)
Post a Comment