Happy Birthday to my little sweetheart! Last week Dylan turned one and I am so shocked! I feel like I just had this little one! She is so precious and I am just so in love with this darling baby. Dylan is the joy in my life, the pain in my butt, my shopping partner and the best thing I could imagine! I love you little girl!
She had a little party and here's how it went:
The cake (of course)...
Some fun with bubbles...
A ride in her new wagon (wearing her apron) with Cohen...
Opening of her presents (thanks everyone)...
Her cousin Sophie...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dylan~She is such a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Dylan! She is the cutest little girl! Ah I want to eat her cute chubby cheeks! I sure miss you girl! We need to do lunch!
Hey amber! I found your blog through rachel's blog!how are you? Dylan is SO cute! Hey I had a question. Where did you get those cute pink pompom things over the food table? Or did you make them?! Hope you're doing well!
Happy birthday Dylan, I cant believe she is already one. Sorry we missed it. We'll have to get together whenever you guys are in town next.
Happy 1st Birthday! I can't believe it either. What a cutie. Looks like a great celebration. Love the decorations and food set-up. You always do a good job. See you at Bunco.
Those pink pom poms were so cool! I used them this week for an enrichment I did and they were so easy to put together! Thanks again! The whole line of the kids craft items were so cute! I wanted to buy almost all of them!
Post a Comment