My Simone is seriously so funny and cute. She is smart and knows way more than any 22 month old should. I can't get enough of her. Matt and I let her stay up in our bed with us last night until like 10:30 because she was so adorable, neither one of us had the heart to put her to bed. She loves her sister so much and right now, as I type, she is in her high chair yelling" I LOVE YOU DYLAN!" Infact, most of the day she is telling me that she "loves me so much." yes, she says "so much." Its phenomenal. This little lover can also be a bit sassy and tease her big sis. She loves Dylan to pieces one second and is hitting, biting, pinching her the next. When D is at school she does not stop saying "ah Dylan go? Work?" I tell her school and shes says " ah school? " She would be lost without her. I always wanted these two to love eachother as much as I love my sisters, and they do. Its tender. Simone, I love love love you. You are the sweetest, feistiest, raspy voiced angel in all the land.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
her raspy voice is in my top three favorite things about that critter. I love this post. Shout out to my dollie. Way to amber, you sure do know how to make some cute kids. Lets see how you do with a boy. Ready, set GO.
i know. we could really use either a boy or another girl at your household. there is just not enough to go around. simone is seriously the sweetest child i've ever seen, and i want to squeeze her.
Post a Comment