Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recents

I always say this but, the weather is bomb down here right now. We have been enjoying lots of park days and picnics. Dylan and I had a girls night with Kristi and Scarlett. We enjoyed Cafe Rio followed by The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn. Dyl loved it.



















5 comments:

Tuttles said...

so cute. The one with you guys on the driveway is freaking adorable. Frame it.

Tuttles said...

but also, the one where the girls are in their dress up clothes... fab. They both look a lot like you in it.

rk said...

Ohhhhhh crap. Lol right now but also on the verge of tears. They are without a doubt the most fabulous beautiful children that have walked the earth. I love dee dee's clothes. Her moto vest at the play?!

Tuttles said...

After further watch... the one with you and Dylie really up close. It is so freaking cute too. The BOTH of you.

rk said...

i have another one, too. the fact that monie is holding a buzz lightyear made me lol. so cute.