Monday, March 28, 2011

Stop It

Simone: 1st two pictures. Dylan: last two.





I am getting so used to saying the following..."My kids are driving me insane," or another one is this... "what am I going to do with these two?" I need to STOP IT, now. My kids are the most adorable girls in the world. They are smart and sweet and so full of personality. Yes, being a mom is hard at times but having a baby/child is such a unique and irreplaceable experience. You never get back the time lost. I am going to be grateful for my little angel babies and look at the good things they bring me. After all, I chose to have them.

Dylan and Monie,

You are my world and I wouldn't trade either one of you for anything!

Love, Mom

I would trade the biting though, MONIE!

4 comments:

rk said...

oh man. i wouldn't mind being a mother if my children looked and acted like yours--minus the screaming and bedtime drama and panty-peeing. but they probably won't be as cute, so i'll just like yours. have another already. monie looks so adorable in the top one. she looks like her today.

Unknown said...

LOVE the REMINDER! I think every mom needs to be told to STOP IT! We tell our kids all the time to STOP whining but sometimes I need to tell myself that!

Jake and Jarica said...

I agree completely with this post. I might as well copy and paste it to mine.

here's the groupon i was telling you about.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/blurb-las-vegas-1

shawfamily said...

I completely agree being a mommy is rough and crazy but it's all worth it and they really are great girlees I love your kiddos you're one lucky mom and theyre so lucky to have you :)