Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Sunshine

One really nice thing about St. George is the spring weather. We have taken lots of time to enjoy the sunhine and warm temps. We went down to my moms house this last weekend to spend some time with Jen and Clayton. We dyed easter eggs, lounged in the pool, cooked, ate, and checked out the new H&M in Caesars Palace. We also ate at this bomb diggity restaurant called Max Brenner. Try it!

My mom is a seriously legit gramma. She completely takes over with the girls and spoils us all rotten! She is such a gem and is watching the girls while Matt and I take off on a cruise for a whole week! I am so lucky to have her. We love you grannie.

The girls and I went to main street today. They love it. Check out how adorable they are...






















1 comments:

rk said...

ahhhhhhhh maybe the best post to date. monie is a big girl. so effing adorable. i love dylan's swimsuits. and simone's niglet hair. i can't believe how cute they are. it's unbelievable.

they're phenomenal. that's for you, jennifer.