We went on a little visit to grammas. Dylan is three now so she got the promised "Bulid a Bear." Not promised by me...by my mother. I think this store is... well, plain ridic. My opinion. Dylan loves this bear. She named her Annelyse. Weird. D takes her potty, swings with her, wants to bathe with her, and "curls" her hair. She even wanted her own photo shoot with her. I don't have very many recent pictures of my girls together because well...you can see. Simone is 25 pounds and is the most aggressive child ever. She only has one more chance at the gym daycare. She attacks kids smaller than her. They are about to kick her out. She goes to time out at home and she understands that she is in trouble. Doesn't care though. I can't wait for this stage to be over. She is even mean to Dylan, making her cry at least once a day. We call her a sour patch kid. Really sour one minute and then...BAM, sweet little angel saying "Lu You."(love you) She is smart. Says so many words and trys to repeat everything. Adorable as can be. We love Monie girl to pieces, when she is nice.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Recents
Posted by Amber at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you can't fool me with that sour patch kid bit. she is by far the sweetest child i've ever seen.
ps--quit showcasing pictures of simone when she is upset/crying. it breaks my heart every time.
LOL...that post cracked me up! She totally gets it from you girl!
I feel you! Dav is so similar. I will discipline her and she will just look at me like "mom, is that really all you've got?" makes me crazy, I don't know what I am going to do with her. Monie is so cute though, makes it harder!
I understand this completely!! Livi is the exact same way.. lOve her .. but WOW- sometimes ...
seriously that post cracks me up soo funny ...
Post a Comment