Girls,
I love you with everything that I am.
I want the best for you, I wish I could give you what you deserve.
You two make me better.
I am sorry that I get frustrated with you guys sometimes...I don't mean it.
You can achieve anything you want.
Always love eachother and be there for one another, for there is nothing like a sister.
I am proud of you two.
I hope forever you know how much you mean to me.
YOU ARE MY WORLD.
Love, Mom
8 comments:
aw that was so sweet. you are a good mommy Amber. love you guys
Those pictures are really cute. Sweet post. I love my seeeeeeeesers. You are nice
so so cute! I love all your little bows too! Favor?? Will you take a close up picture of a bunch of your bows and email them to me...I am going to make some! that would be awesome thanks!
melinda-gardner@hotmail.com
ps last time I was in st george I ran into lori and her husband at pasta factory. kinda fun to see her again!vgood times at hair masters!
i love my seesers too. and you do give them everything they deserve.
Gorgeous girlies!! We should all get together for a park day when it warms back up!!
thats sweet. Im sure that the Lord gave them to you because you CAN give them what they deserve. andyou do. love you guys I love those cute little girls they are so adorable
Those two babies are so lucky to have you as their mother! Love you and your girls so much!
I love the first picture. She cracks me up. We need to play now that its warming up. Call us when you're out next
Post a Comment