Today was a really nice day so I ran to Lowes to get a few flowers to plant. Dylan loved it. She was very "helpful." Monie loved it too. She just sat there and soaked up the freah air. These little girls are so sweet. They love eachother. This is amazing. Happy kids, the weather, some pretty flowers and the backdoor wide open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG Simone is so cute. She is so big already. I cant believe I haven't even seen her yet. adorable.
i cried when i looked at these for the third time last night. so angelic and i miss them so much. i will see you next week!
I am so jealous you are planing I wish I could no fair!
Your girls are stinking ADORable!
Thanks Amber for letting us come spend time with you guys. We love you and the girls.
Post a Comment