Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two


My baby is two. I can't believe two years have gone by since I had this sweet little one. Dylan is such a joy. We love her so much and cannot imagine life without her. Dylan is one smart girl. She knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Dylan is so sweet and loves to give kisses and cuddles. Some fun things about D...
-She is a great singer and dancer.
-She loves her aunties, uncles, grandmas, papas and cousin.
-Daddys girl
-She has really good manners. Says "please" and "thank you"
-She is poop trained. (working on #1)
-Loves her big girl panties. They are Dora of course.
-Talks really well
-Dylan is easily persuaded by candy or treats.
-Wonderful big sister.
-Loves Simone. She lays by her and holds her hand.
-Social butterfly. She is always saying hello. Especially to kids. When we are outside and she sees the neighbor kids she hollars "Hi kids!"
-Darling as ever and loves to get dresses up for church or whatever.
-Loves her new swingset. She talks about it all day.
-She loves popsicles.
- Knows all my friends names. Hi Lou, Hi Mitney...etc.
-Dylan has a GREAT memory! If you tell her you will do something, you better deliver.
-She loves dogs.
-She is my little friend and love to go "with you" anywhere.
-Loves to go to work with daddy.
There are a million things I could say about this little angel baby. If you know her you know what I mean. Dylan really is such a cute little thing. I am so thankful for her. I am thankful that Heavenly Father let me have her. I am one lucky mommy.
Dylan We love you so much sweet heart. Happy Birthday!
Love Mom and Dad.


3 comments:

Melinda said...

She is so cute! 2 is such a fun age, love it!!

Tuttles said...

oh sweet baby. ooooh I love her so much. I can't believe she is two.

Sydni Morris said...

Amber your girls are adorable! They owe it to their beautiful momma :)