Having two is hard. Real hard. I have mad love for these two but... WOW. Hip Hip Hooray to those moms out there with a lot of kids. Things have been busy. Simone is an absolute joy. I can't believe she is already a month old! Dylan is really sweet to her and is super helpful! Dylan can sing "Jesus Want Me For a Sunbeam" so good! She can sing most of the words by herself. Its adorable. We are excited for Christmas. I think it will be extra fun this year since D knows about Santa and Jesus. She will love her gifts.
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope all is well.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is a month and I have not been over to see you yet. I am so sorry, my life has been super crazy lately, I am a bad friend! She is super cute though!
Cute babes you have there! ANd I hate to tell you, but three kids will make you wonder why you ever thought two was hectic. Haha. Does this mother thing ever get easier!!??
cuuuuuute
Your girls are darling! I bet two is twice as hard but twice as fun.
Post a Comment