I know this post is kind of out of order but I thought I would write these thoughts down while they are still fresh in my mind. I decided to get induced so Dr. Winward made the appointment. It was supposed to be tuesday the 24th but labor and delivery was so busy! So, the 25th was going to be the day. Well, I have an awesome friend and neighbor who got me in tuesday, YAY! They called me and said to be there at 8 pm to get started. I got there and we went right in and got hooked up to the pitocin. I asked for the epidural shortly after...only dialated to a 2 and in minor pain. I know, I sound like a baby. I am. Anyway, my doctor came in and broke my water and I was ready to push at 3:30ish am. It went rather fast, I thought. Her head was visible almost the first push and she was not in the right direction. The Doc tried and tried to turn her face down but she was pretty tight in the pelvis. So finally after twenty five minutes of pushing my nurse, Pearl, got on the bed with me and pushed down on my stomach as hard as she could. She pushed her shoulders under my pubic bone and there she was! My beautiful little cone head! No, really. It was really long...her head. Dr. Winward told me that it would not be a good idea for me to deliver a baby over 7 pounds again. So maybe earlier with the next one? What a good experience. The recovery has been really fast. I love my little baby girl so much. Why people don't want kids is really a mystery to me. As much of a pain it can be, it is so amazing and worth every single headache!
Simone,
You are so sweet. I am so happy you made it here safe. I feel like you have been with us forever. I love you so much and am so blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to our home. Please know that your family loves you so much and we are all here for you.
Love, Mom
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Simone
Posted by Amber at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your Nurse, Pearl, is one of my mom's best friends-- and she was my nurse with Parks as well. She's an amazing lady. I love her to death!
good to hear your doing good!! Winward is my Doc. too I love her!! soooo how do I talk her into inducing me.. cuz Mike works out of town ha.. would be nice to have my husband here for the delivery :)
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment