My friend Lindsey took some family/preg pictures for us right before Simone was born. Hard to believe that was like two months ago! Look what a doll I have! Dylan is so cute and fun.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKAY that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love Dee Dee--she looks ADORABLE I can't even stand it. Come up here this weekend. I want to snuggles the babes.
4 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKAY that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love Dee Dee--she looks ADORABLE I can't even stand it. Come up here this weekend. I want to snuggles the babes.
seriously you look AMAZING pregnant. you were still little everywhere. and Dylan is so cute. that first picture of her and Matt is so tender. LOVE IT.
oh dee dee is so sweet. I forgots how big you were. Ddddammmmnnnnn
Those are BEAUTIFUL! What a cute family!
Post a Comment