This is a shout out to my friend Whitney!! She is pregnant!! I know people get pregnant all the time but this is a special one! Whitney has been fighting off cancer for years now and she even went through Chemo! She has been wanting a baby for a very long time and I am so excited to say that she is going to have one!!! Whit, I love you and cant wait!! Congrats!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Am! I can't wait to party with the "stay at home moms!" I love you guys and am so grateful that you thought Matt was kinda cute four years ago and that you decided to keep him (and us) around!! Thanks for being so excited for me! It means more than you'll ever know! XOXO
Congrats to her! That is so exciting!! How amazing...good luck with everything!!
COngrats Whitney! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment