Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Watching T.V together
Rudy and Matt Love at first sight!

Oh NO! Bad habit already!


Matt,


I love you so much! Happy Fathers Day to you!


Matt is the best daddy and husband in the world. I feel a little guilty leaving my cute husband on Fathers Day but he is so sweet and always wants me to be happy and have fun! Matt takes such good care of our sweet little girl and is happy to do so. He loves to "babysit" and calls it daddy daughter night! I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks to Matt and all he does for our family! He is #1! Happy Fathers Day to all the awesome dads!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

You have the cutest family ever!

Kit said...

Happy Father's Day Matt! Amber where are you going on a trip?

*/ Jillian said...

amber hey it's Jillian. How are you guys? Your babe is such a doll! So do you have a sister that lives in Richfield cause I swear this girl I saw had to be your sis! YOu looked so much alike!

Mindy said...

Hey Fackrell's! It's the Hawkins. We're glad to be connected to your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations. Check out our blog too. http://www.lifeinbloomfield.blogspot.com/

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey Fackrells, It's the Baldwin's we found your blog through the Weaver's blog. Your baby girl is so cute, congratulations. Our little boy just turned two. Hope everything is well with you. We are just trying to adjust to life in Columbus, OH. Our blog is www.kevinbaldwin.blogspot.com, take care!!