Dylan sleeps so good all night!! We wrap her up like a burrito and she goes to sleep all on her own.
Here are some new pictures of Dylan, obviously we take plenty! She is getting so big so fast! Look at those cheeks!


Dylan got her ears pierced the day after her 2 month shots! She was a little mad at me but got over it rather quickly. Now she loves her jewelry.





11 comments:
She is so adorable. Honestly, she is just the cutest baby ever. I love those little cheeks. Hey I want you to post a pic of her room. I never got a chance to see it done.
She is too cute! I love her chubby little cheeks! I miss ya girl! Muah!
She has the fatest cheeks in the world! I love that first pic I laughed my butt off!
Her cheeks are awesome! I made Karl look at the burrito pic. He loved it we laughed.
oh I just love her... she's so adorbale! .. I just realized you called me earlier and I forgot to call ya back and now it's too late to call. So We can't make it tomorrow night, we'd love to but were heading out of town all weekend to go camping! Thanks so much for the invite.. don't forget us next time.. have a good day..
Amber,
She is so cute. I can't wait to see her again. We'll have to get together soon.
okay, so your little one is the cutest! I haven't seen you guys FOREVER! Sounds like you are both doing great! Congrats on your baby, she is seriously to die for! (this is Melissa (Pyper) I found your blog through Carly's :))
Hey Amber! It's Lacey Fawson- Joni's old roommate. I found your blog thru Joni's. Your little family is so cute. Dylan is so precious. Hope you don't mind me stalking your cute blog!
yeah I am so glad that you have a blog! HOpefully we can stay in touch better! It was fun to see you tonight! Send me an email at melinda-gardner@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite:)
Gosh she is SO cute!! I LOVE the cheeks! We need to get together again soon.. all of us mommies & babies are all home doing the same thing SO we might as well all do it together! Call me! Ü
shes so freaking cute i just love her!.. here is my blog.. jmmangumfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment