My baby girl turned 4 on the 13th. What? I can't believe it myself. She is so grown up too, like a 12 year old. Dylan is really smart and so sweet. She loves her little sister and wants mommy to have another. She thinks it will be a boy and she says she wants to name him "Jeff."
Dylan is in ballet, which she loves. She does really well too. She knows all the correct terms and will do them all at the drop of a hat. She was born a performer.
Dylan is also in her 2nd year of preschool at Wee Wonders. I love it. She likes the social aspect and learns quickly, but does not enjoy homework time or anything that involves quietly working. She is a social butterfly, like dad. We love D so much and are so so so happy that she is part of this family. Dylan planned her own party/BBQ with pinata, of course...
OH, and how could I forget the small vacay. Matt and I enjoyed 9 days of bliss in Maui. Thanks to our families who picked up the slack while we sun bathed, biked, hiked, ate and enjoyed the most wonderful place on earth.
2 comments:
AMAZING POST. Dylan is so freaking hilar. Jeff? hahahahahaha. LOVE LOVE. I am still jel of your Hawaii experience, the pics and the bod you rock.
i heard dylan referring to jeff this weekend and thought that might be what she was talking about. i think it should be spelled "geoff", though.
Post a Comment