Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas

Christmas in Las Vegas was most enjoyable. We had a great time with the whole family. The girls were just adorable. They both became ecstatic when they woke up to Sants's half eaten cookies and the reindeer's carrot remains. The girls loved the toys and special attention. Dylan got a bike, she is so good at riding it. She asked me the other day "mom, when can we take these training things off?" Monie was so cute. She got so excited about the toy she opened that she was hardly interested in moving on to the next present. Girls were spoiled, not discounting me. Matt always does it right. We enjoyed a delish dinner by Sara and Mike on Christmas Eve and another by Todd (bombest cook) on Christmas day. Love you, mom and dad.


Really Clayt? and Jen?


New camping chairs

















Auntie, showcasing the doll house.





Christmas eve jammies

4 comments:

rk said...

HAHAHAHA! what is with ya'all both posting so many raunchy pics of me?

Amber said...

Rae, you love to pose in all of them. Not sure why it's always fugged out. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber,

You don't know me but I know a little about your family by your blog and I have to warn you of one thing ... I've seen pictures of Dyan and Simone being used in a social networking site called Orkut, from what I saw, the person took the photo of them and saved this site to pass through Dylan and Simone, I don't know who he is and so I'm warning you because you are the mother.
Look here: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?cmm=118046850
and here:
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?cmm=117176140

Krystal said...

May I state two things:
1)The girls are adorable as ever! OMG they are fabulous!
2)Is this Katherine chick serious, or wtf? If so that is crazy shinanagins....

Miss you and the Kirk Fam.

xoxo