This is what she does when I pull out the camera. She went WILD at the park today (shown on her face).
My Simone is one of a kind. She is an absolute angel baby and is happy as can be 95% of the time. She is huge and strong and smart and cute. We enjoy having her around here so much! Dylan is a very good big sister and loves to help out anyway she can. I can't believe my Monie is almost ONE YEAR OLD!! Her birthday is on Thanksgiving this year.
Dear Simone Elle,
You are so sweet and presh. I love you so much and am thankful I get to be your mommy. I love how everytime I point the camera your way you smile. I love your totally spaced out and funny teeth. I love when you do popcorn popping and try to imitate almost every noise you hear. You love the game on dads phone that shows all the animals. You can make almost all of the noises and its oh so cute! You try to say lots of words...looks like you will be a chatter box just like sis. You are so close to walking and I am not looking forward to the bumps that come with that stage. I love how you don't have any fear and are very aggressive. You growl a lot. Dylan calls you a dinosaur. You are the best girl! Thanks for being you.
xoxo
mommmy
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Simone
Posted by Amber at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
there is no one cuter and sweeter than little monie. (except dylan, duh)
okay so after careful evaluation, I have decided that the first pic is my favorite. She has so many different expressions for just one photo shoot. Unbelievable.
the first is great. but i think the fourth is the very best because of its surprisingly nonchalant value. the third is also a gem.
BUT......the second is also adorable. it showcases perfectly her sweetness. sorry. i can't stop. i think that's ok, though, isn't it?
Post a Comment