Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Newest Addition

We bought a camp trailer. Matt said it would be really good family time. I was a little weary since I don't really know how to camp but he was so right! It was so much fun! A really relaxing getaway. The girls had a blast and having the trailer made the whole thing much nicer. We could bathe the girls after they played in the dirt all day and cook some good meals. Our friends came up and brought their four wheelers. The girls also loved that.
Thanks Romneys.








2 comments:

Tuttles said...

monies hat is so cute. her round chubby face squeezes so nicely into it and I am completely obsessed with dylans teeth.
ps.. now I understand the trailer. It is a straight up motor home.

Anonymous said...

that is a straight up motor home. it's glam white trash. i love it. i'd like to get a hold of some chic wallpaper and re-do the camper. we could make it ghetto fabulous instead of just ghetto. ha ha. it's rad, i wish i had one.