Simone Elle Fackrell.
November 25th 2009. 3:51am. 7 Pounds 10 ounces. 21 inches long (thanks to the mad conehead.)
The new little one.
Right before the big moment.
I had a really good experience. Baby is a doll. More to come.
Right before the big moment.
I had a really good experience. Baby is a doll. More to come.
Posted by Amber at 9:11 AM
6 comments:
Congrats on your precious baby girl. She is beautiful cant wait to meet her!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Congrats we are excited for you guys!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Amber, I am so glad everything went well. Is Matt wearing a dew rag for the occasion? Straight G.
She is darling...congrats!
Are you serious??? you look BEAUTIFUL and its 3 in the morning...jealous! She is so cute, she looks a lot like Dylan except her hair is blond. So cute. Congrats to you guys
Post a Comment