Hello. I am actually going to post about this pregnancy, finally. It went by so fast that I just never got around to it. I am really excited to meet the new little one. She will be gracing us with her sweet presence in one week. I had an amazingly easy pregnancy and I think that also is the reason it went by so fast. I feel so lucky to have had this experience once again. I am looking forward to Dylan and her sister getting to be besties. I love my sisters more than I can say and I just hope they will be as fortunate. My thoughts are this:
How am I going to do TWO?
What will she look like?
I hope the flabby-ness comes off fast.
Am I patient enough?
Simone Fackrell...whats her middle name going to be?
I love Simone. The baby and the name.
Nursing? Whoa, thats overwhelming.
I am so happy to be having another girl...the prep has been a breeze.
I need to clean.
Christmas time with my two angels and great husband...ahhh.
PLEASE heavenly father, send me a good baby. Dylan was a pure joy.
Dear Simone, I can't wait to meet you. Daddy and I are counting down the days. You have so many people that love you already! Please come safe and be healthy. A warning...your sister is a little overwhelming. She loves babies and she may try to maul you. I will protect you. She already says "Monie! Come Out!" We love you baby girl. Love MOM
Monday, November 16, 2009
Its time. (Shelby)
Posted by Amber at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
im crying right now. ok not really, but close. and that is saying a lot. monie monie will be mauled by many more than dee dee. it's ok though. and she will definitely be pure joy. love baby mo mo and dee dee. see you all in a few days!
Yeah she is almost here! I am guessing you are naming her shelby? Love it!
Wow! One week? That is crazy, I hope all goes well for you guys...and I love her name!
I didn't know we were so close to the same due date! The race is on! Haha! Love the name Simone. You will be fine with two. Promise.
no joke. tears right now. for real tears! how embarrassing. tears for joy and sweetness, and tears of fear and sadness because i might have to murder the hospital administration if they don't let me in
Ummm Ambers your so
presh! I'm reading this after baby Simone is here. Can't wait to meet the new angel. Hope all
is well. I'm so excited for you and your adorable family! Love you!
Post a Comment