Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I turned 24 on the 24th. This birthday was extra special and I just want to tell my family and friends thank you! I am so lucky! My mom started my bday off with a super cute candle and some shopping money! Then, my dad, Marni and my brother came to celebrate with us. We went to dinner at Made in Brazil...delicious!! They also spoiled me and gave me amazing gifts. When we got home from dinner a car was waiting gor me in the driveway! Thats right. My wonderful husband bought me a new car! What a hunk, right? I also shared my day with my sister and her husband who made me breakfast and dinner! I am so lucky to have these people who love me. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and all that they do for me. My husband is the nicest man in the world and I just cant say how happy I am that we are together! I love you guys! Thanks for the best day ever! ps. Rae was celebrating her anniversary but we love her and miss her. (thanks for the gft card!)





Yum...cake from coldstone! Strawberry cheesecake. Thanks Tutties.


11 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fun day!! And congrats on a baby girl! So exciting! What is your due date??

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! That is a pretty awesome birthday present...hope Matt can top it next year!

Jade Irvine said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was great! :D

Jess Mangum said...

love the car!! hope you had a good day! sorry we missed your bbq.. mike didnt get home till about 8 that night!

The Greens said...

Happy 24th! What more could a girl ask for?? Ü Sounds like you had a great birthday! Sorry we missed your bbq.. Tay's birthday was on Tuesday and we were having a little party for her. BUt we should bbq sometime soon!

Nancy said...

You know Amber, now that you have a Jeep you're going to have to start going in the mountains now. If you don't want to, I can surely take it for you!

Kit said...

Happy BIrthday and Congrats on babe #2!!

Karl & Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Sweet ride! Matt is awesome! congrats on girl #2! I still don't know what I'm having I have to wait till I 20 weeks!
Miss you girl!
Leslie

shawfamily said...

Happy birthday... I love the new car.. now that your family is growing it's definitely a great thing:D No fair ha..But I'm glad you had a fun day and you got spoiled that's how every birthday should be:D and I can't believe dylan will go pee.. she's so smart... I love her she's so dang cute in all your pictures... and congrats on the little girl... it's what ya wanted that's fun

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

HONESTLY...who gets a car for their birthday...SPOILED!!! Happy B day!

Misty said...

You're so spoiled!! Glad you had a great birthday! Wait, you just turned 24? That sounds so young now.. lol