Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dylan is going to be a...

Thats right. Baby #2 is on his way...or her.

14 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

yeah!!!! congrats!!! i bet ts a girl! how far long are you???

Karlie John said...

Yeah for more babies!!! holy cow dylan is a little amber in this pic

Jared and Chrissy said...

Yeah!! She will be the best big sister ever!

The Marlatt's said...

Congratulations!! I already knew...so happy for you!

Meghan said...

Aww congrats. When are you due?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats you guys that is awesome!

Lori Romney said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Jen said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys...congrats!

The Jones Family said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats you guys, that's awesome! I guess Chris and I better get on the band wagon, we're slackin' :)

Colburns said...

Congrats Amber I am sure she will love having a little baby to play with!

Jess Mangum said...

yay!! congrats thats so exciting!

Poff Crew said...

Amber that is so exiting! Im guess thats why you called a couple of weeks ago! sorry i was working needless to say i should have called you back by now! congrats! We need to get together it has been for ever!

keli b said...

So I think I'm the last to know. Rachel never told me. I asked her about you this weekend and she was like, didn't I tell you?? Anyway I am super excited for you!!!

The Gleave's said...

Congrats guys thats awesome!!