Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall, Food and Outdoor Fun

We are so glad Fall is here. The weather is beautiful! We have had a lot of fun enjoying the fun things in our area. We went and had a bonfire, a hike and lots of park time! Dylan is the sweetest little thing and we just love how much fun she is right now. Its amazing how fast time flys...she has two teeth already and is scooting all over the place. Halloween is just around the corner and I cannot wait! Dylan is the cutest little black cat!



BYU game
Aunt Rae
KISSES
This girl loves to eat!

Bonfire


Grammys house
More food





4 comments:

Jen said...

She is so dang cute! I especially love her little sweater vest--stylin!

Anonymous said...

Okay. She is....I have no words. You know what I mean.

Robbie + Carly said...

Amber, she looks just like you in that pic of her licking the spatula! Where did you get her adorable costume?

KolbyJanine said...

shes so fraekin cute i cant believe how big shes getting already! where is #2?