Saturday, October 18, 2008

Black Cat

Ok, so I know I already posted today but I had to put up these ADORABLE pictures that my friend Lindsey took! I just couldn't wait...can you blame me? I love them. Thank you so much Linds!!












20 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PHEMONEMAL!!!! I miss her so much right now. These are adorable. These need to be submitted to someone for some type of award. You would win hands down. And I'm not biased. She is phenomenal.

Jess Mangum said...

so cute! love the costume.. did u make it? she is getting so big she seems like she is always so happy!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Okay so those are some of the cutest pictures! She has such pretty eyes! Cute little black cat!

Melissa said...

Totally do not blame you! Seriously CUTE.

Lori Romney said...

She looks adorable! I really like your hair dark too! So cute.

Misty said...

I love the one of her by the fence and the close up of her face. She is simply adorable!

keli b said...

Amber these pictures are adorable!! I love it!! She makes a great black cat:)

Myles N Amanda said...

HOW SO CUTE!

KolbyJanine said...

haha she looks so cute i wanted bela to be a cat too this halloween but somehow we got suckered into sleeping beauty!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Hey Amber, I came across your blog.Congrats on your llittle girl! She is so cute! I can't wait to have a little girl! I just love how you dress her! How fun! I love her costume!

The Meachams said...

Hi Amber! It's Jess from hair school! Your little girl is SO adorable! I love her costume :) How have you and Matt been?

Adam & Alissa said...

Seriously? How can she be just so gosh darn cute! Cutest Halloween costume ever! I love it! And I love your hair dark! Hopefully I will see you and Dylan when you come up next week. Have fun with Aunt Rae this weekend!

Kristi & Mike said...

I LOVE her! She is so so so cute, and I love the kitty outfit. Call me so we can meet up on Halloween night and get pictures of the girls!

Karl & Leslie said...

That is the cutest costume. she is getting so big. By the way I saw a pic of you and matt at the halloween party and his hair is the best so white trash:) and your hair looks way cute dark:) love you guys

Doug and Laura said...

She is so cute! I love her costume and the pictures are perfect.

Lori Romney said...

Hey I don't think you can read my blog since I went private. We had our baby! Let me know what your email is and I can add you to the list.

Loriromney@hotmail.com

thanks!

Kit said...

That is quite possibly the cutest litle girl!! Wow keep em coming you guys. She looks just like you Amber!

snow family said...

What a cute outfit!! She's got such pretty eyes! I love the pics in the alley. We'll have to get together... I'd love to see your little family!

Unknown said...

She is so so cute! I can't believe how much her eyes just draw you into her and I just want to squeeze those chunky cheeks of her. She gonna be a little hottie like her mommy!

Jess Mangum said...

just wanted to let u know i went private.. if u want an invite just let me know!! jmmangum@hotmail.com