I know everyone thinks they have the cutest baby in the world but dang...look at mine! She is one cute girl right? Well, this summer has been really fun for us. I am kinda sad its coming to an end but I actually will enjoy some cooler weather. Dylan is growing up so fast...already 7 months!



Friday, September 12, 2008
Cutest Girl and Pics For Kristen P...Finally!!
Posted by Amber at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







17 comments:
dylan is getting so big! she is so adroable and seems to be happy all the time? and i LOVE her room! so cute!
okay, you two really do have the cutest baby girl! hope all is well,
-Melissa (pyper) Nelson
She's a cutie! You gotta love those big CHEEKS!! Cute room too.
Those pictures are really cute. I love her room.
Gosh I love her! I've been trying to convince everyone that chubby babies are happier! Every time I see her she is just smiling! What a doll!
OH I am so happy that I finally got to see pics of her room. It is adorable! Did you make the bedding? ANd K You just might have the cutest babe in the world. What a doll!! I love her cheeks!
What an angel. Those pictures are amazing, as always. Tell little Dylan that I will see her next week and not to worry! I love you all!
No Amber it is not just because you are Dylan's mom that you think she is so cute. She is honestly one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen, and I'm from Utah so I've seen my share of babies.
PS How do you know the Mangums? They are in our ward. They are so nice.
oops! Wrong Mangum family! ha ha ha
I'm really not kiding when I say I want to take her home with me! She is the cutest darn thing and I seriously just love her and want to squeeze her!!!
She is so cute. Shes getting so big. what the heck!
Amber she is so dang cute!!! i love how chubby she is we are still just trying to get enough chub on jack so his ribs wont show anymore!!!
Oh my! She is so cute in her little bikini! Very pretty baby!
She is a very cute baby! I want to pinch her cheeks :) It's so funny, in some pics I think she looks just like you and in others I think she looks just like your hubby. It must be the faces she pulls or something.
Just wanted to say "hi and holy cuteness what a girl!" Such a good looking family you are!
She is adorable. I love her bikini!
Hey I made my blog private, so send me your email address and I will invite you to read it.
loriromney@hotmail.com
Thanks!
She is sooo cute! We miss you guys! I know bunco is not the same without me:) love ya Am
Post a Comment