Monday, August 25, 2008

Some recent photos...

So I know I am so horrible at keeping up on my blog! I will try to be better. Dylan is getting so so big. I just can't believe how fast they grow! She was almost 18 pounds at her last dr. appt. My sisters are begging me to have another already and I am not opposed so I think we may try again sometime soon. What can I say? I just love the babies! This post is kinda long so bare with me. (p.s. the first few pictures aren't the right size...i can't figure out how to make them bigger. They were e-mailed to me so if anyone knows how to fix it...let me know.) Girls weekend in Park City! Krystal, Me, Rae, Jen We love aunt Kristies!





Dylan loves her naked time as you can see! Ha ha her butt is so hilarious.


Girls weekend in Park City. It was so cool at night we had to bundle the baby up in her cute hoodie.

Aunt Rae in the aquarium with Dylan.
Pretty church dress.



OOh Molten cake at chilis.
Kids are easily entertained
Dylan and Kristis new baby girl, Scarlett.




14 comments:

Melinda said...

yeah I am so glad you added new pics!! I am a little didapointed you were up here and didn't call me! Jk well sounds like you are doing well and your little Dylan is just growing up so fast!! And having another already?!?! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a blogger like the rest of the free world. Those pictures are so adorable! She looks so cute next to the other baby. Kiss her for me! Hopefully I will see you soon. I love you and Dylan! Rae

KolbyJanine said...

She is freakin cute! I want to see her!

Jared and Chrissy said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! It seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever! You should have another one it is definitly time!

The Marlatt's said...

Ok Amber can I just say that Dylan's butt looks exactly like yours when you were a baby!! Crack me up! She's a doll!

Jess Mangum said...

AMBER look how big your BABY is getting! she is adorable i love her little smile she makes me laugh!

Melissa said...

Amber,
Dylan is so cute! I love her cheeks. It was good to see you a while back, I hope all is well and hopefully we'll see each other again soon.
Melissa

The Jones Family said...

She's a doll!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Props to you for thinking about having another, you could totally hadle it with your mad mommy skills!

Krystal said...

Agh! You posted the picks! Aunt Kristies loves Dylan too! That was a blast! I'm glad I could see both of you while you were up! Sippin D.C with the Kirk girls is always the best!

lacey said...

AMBER!!!!! Holy freakin crap! How the heck are ya? Looks like life is going great. You have the CUTEST little girl. Still in St. George I see.I think about you every time I'm up there. How is your mom doing? Tell her i said hi.

Rachel said...

I freaking love your girl! She is too dang cute! What a fun personality she has.

Whitney and Chris said...

So... Dylan is obviously the most adorable baby in the entire world! I just love her!

Craig said...

Sheesh! I think she's had a little too much of that cake! Just kidding ya. You need to come up here asap so nancy and I can see her. (and you too)

shawfamily said...

All I gotta say amber is it's about dang time.. haha.. I love all your pictures they are way cute.. dylan is such a cutie..