







Besides breaking my leg, everything has been pretty low key. We have been traveling up north a little bit for Matt job. We had Thanksgiving in Vegas this year and my Simone turned ONE! I can't say enough about my sweet little girl. She is presh and really nice but definately holds her own when it comes to her bossy big sister. She is a tooth factory and already has 12 teeth. She is adorable. I am trying really hard to take care of my kiddos while on crutches but its been pretty rough. Thanks to my amazing mother who has pretty much had them since the incident, she is bomb diggity. Matt has also been so great. He takes care of things around here so well. I am thankful for him. Here are a few of the many pictures that Staci took for me. I love Love them!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Update
Posted by Amber at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ooooook. i can't even handle these children. they are the cutest people to ever grace the planet. i want to kiss them until my lips bleed.
Such cute pictures. They are starting to look more alike. I cant believe she has 12 teeth kira only has 5. Sorry about your leg girl. They are more than welcome to come to my house, I will take care of them.
What? I'm the worst neighbor EVER? You broke your leg? I can't believe I didn't know that. I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? Call me and tell me what happened!
ok wow. wowowowowowowow. no words. other than.... wow
OMG amber....your girls are SERIOUSLY so freaking cute!!! I can't get over how adorable they are. They are perfect!!!! I LOVE these pics.
I can't believe you broke your leg!!!! That has to suck really bad. I would bring you dinner, but you're an amazing cook, and I suck. I ruin everything I try to make, so i'd rather not bring you something. I can watch your girls though. I won't guarantee that i'll return them though. I'm obsessed!! ok, that sounds creepy....but seriously, I'd love to help. Call me!
Darling photos.. and kids!
I had no idea you broke your leg, how did this happen? I hope you are feeling better.. assuming it's been a while since this has happened.
Love the pics! Such cute girls! I'm so sorry to hear you broke your leg.. I can't imagine having to take care of anything or anyone with a broken leg. Hope it heals fast. Rebecca
Rae told me about you leg, that totally sucks!! Thank goodness for wonderful mothers. Love your pics I can't believe how big your girls are, freakin' adorable.
Your little ladies are so beautiful!
Post a Comment