Sunday, April 25, 2010

Five Months

Look at this big girl! I am kinda sad. I absolutely love the newborn stage and I think its about over. Look at the size she has become! Simone is 5 months today. This girl is as sweet as they come. I think she has an eye for her momma...Dylan not so much, not even when she was tiny. She is very close to sitting on her own. She rolls over, she has just started eating some solids, has light hair (Matt calls it red), blue eyes and pale skin. What I am going to do with a whitey, not sure. SPF 100 I guess. We love this little one to pieces and of course, can not imagine life without our MONIE! Five pictures I love...




6 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

seriously, how cute are your girls!!!

Anonymous said...

how adorable. monie is a sweet light in my life.

Darren + Janessa said...

i was scrolling through your blog and my husband walks in and says "wow, those are some cute girls!" i was like yeah, no kidding! they are beautiful! :)

Tuttles said...

oooh monie monie. so cute. she is so freaking nice. and adorable. rachel, you know you wanted to say that those pics are phenomenal, just let it out girl

KolbyJanine said...

The big smile is adorable. How funny is that, she and Dylan are like complete opposites. Sounds familiar..you and Rachel. She is so cute. I cant believe its already been 5 months and I still haven't met this little one yet. AGH!

Ashley said...

Hello hello... I finally found ur blog. Yay! Your babies are adorable! Love ur blog and love u!