absolutely phenomenal... we love it more than life. your baby... beyond words. congrats on her
i love the one where she is all "oooooooo" and the one at the top where she looks like she may or may or may not be plotting matt's destruction.
She is beautiful!! I hope you guys are doing well!
She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is. 10 more weeks? You look good.I'm large and in charge.
She is pretty delicious! Amber you still look so young to me. I can't believe you are having baby #2!!
how cute! Dylan is too cute with her bob hair cute and he bright blue eyes.. she a doll!
She is absolutely darling and getting so grown up
SO CUTE!! She's a doll, and growing up so fast.
Amber, my birthday is coming up and for my present I'll let you just bring that girl up here to see me, don't worry about buying me a present.
How in the world did she grow so fast!!??? She is Beautiful!
Oh I love the pics...so cute!
OMG these are so cute. I cant believe how freakin cute she is. and you are TINY still...no fair!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
absolutely phenomenal... we love it more than life. your baby... beyond words. congrats on her
i love the one where she is all "oooooooo" and the one at the top where she looks like she may or may or may not be plotting matt's destruction.
She is beautiful!! I hope you guys are doing well!
She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is. 10 more weeks? You look good.I'm large and in charge.
She is pretty delicious! Amber you still look so young to me. I can't believe you are having baby #2!!
how cute! Dylan is too cute with her bob hair cute and he bright blue eyes.. she a doll!
She is absolutely darling and getting so grown up
SO CUTE!! She's a doll, and growing up so fast.
Amber, my birthday is coming up and for my present I'll let you just bring that girl up here to see me, don't worry about buying me a present.
How in the world did she grow so fast!!??? She is Beautiful!
Oh I love the pics...so cute!
OMG these are so cute. I cant believe how freakin cute she is. and you are TINY still...no fair!
Post a Comment