Last Weekend was Matts family reunion in Logan. It was a great time. We went to Bear lake and had lots of fun in the water. Dylan tubed for her first time and didn't hate it. We ate a lot. Talked a lot. Has anyone been to Crystal Hot Springs? The slide is so cool and fun. We then made our way to Rach and Brad's house. Went to the zoo, rode bikes and played outside.
Eating
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the garden picture! It should be captioned: "helping Auntie flood the garden". She is so cuuuuuuuuuute.
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were pregnant and now you are 25 weeks! Crazy... and fun!
So funny that you ask if anyone has been to Crystal Hot Springs because my family goes and camps there each General Conference! WE LOVE IT!! And we ABSOLUTLY LOVE the slide!!!!!
Cute blog. Your daughter is so adorable! So I can't find your number. Asked Dev and he doesn't have Matts either, we need to get it together around here. Just need an up-dated ward directory I guess. Do a me a favor and send it to staci_davies126@yahoo.com....that way I'll have your e-mail too, and I can invite you to our blog.
your little girl is beautiful- she looks just like her momma! :) I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy! You are on the countdown.. yay!!
Post a Comment