A couple weeks ago we were able to go on a wonderful vacation to Kauai. It was extremely beautiful and very relaxing. We went with Matt's brother and his wife and their daughter. It was a great escape! This place is really the most amazing place I have ever seen, whoever has been I'm sure will agree. Dylan was a really good girl and she loved every minute on the beach and in the water. She was a great traveler, as always. We spent Easter in paradise and the girls enjoyed the easter egg hunt and to visit the Easter Bunny. We have been so lucky and I hope this isn't the last time! This is kind of a picture overload but that's just how i do it.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Kauai Hawaii...The Most Beautiful Place on Earth.
Posted by Amber at 9:59 AM
Labels: Kauai 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CUUUUUUTE! Her teeth look so jacked in that one pic but it's so adorable anyway.
Fun!! I love that place! Dylan is so adorable! she is so big.
How exciting! I would love to be able to go there one day. Dylan is an absolute doll.
i'm SO jealous....i want to go to hawaii!!!
love all the cute pic's...dylan is so adorable!
Picture overload! Nah...I was hopeing for more crazy Ambers! Looks like a blast, and I love that one of Dyl. where she is laughing and her mouth is open wide! Cute cute family:)
glad you had a good time. Dylan looks so cute!!
sweet deal girly. dylan is so dang cute and shes getting big. look at all those teeth. the easter bunny pict is by far the cutest thing i have ever seen. what a happy little girl!
Post a Comment