Simply presh.
1 year old: 22 pounds and 30 inches.
She is sooo cute! I love her face. She looks like you!
SOOOOOOOOOO F-ing presh! I can't even stand it. She looks so much older since last weekend. See you in three days little poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie! She looks so much like you! We went private, but if you want an invite email me at jared_shalynn@hotmail.com
She is so cute Amber... What a little doll!
She is the cutest! That little face is too adorable!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Could she seriously be any cuter? Nope! Loves her!
What a woman! She is Klarman style for sure.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is sooo cute! I love her face. She looks like you!
SOOOOOOOOOO F-ing presh! I can't even stand it. She looks so much older since last weekend. See you in three days little poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie! She looks so much like you! We went private, but if you want an invite email me at jared_shalynn@hotmail.com
She is so cute Amber... What a little doll!
She is the cutest! That little face is too adorable!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Could she seriously be any cuter? Nope! Loves her!
What a woman! She is Klarman style for sure.
Post a Comment